‘Racially charged, xenophobic, lowest-rung slur’: All the words apart from racist used by newspapers and sites to describe Trump’s racist tweets //CRIMSON TAZVINZWA/
President Trump inspired it [‘send her back’] chant, but then says he tried to stop it by speaking faster although we know he enjoyed it for 13 seconds non-stop; gobbling it – ‘winning,’ then very long days later felt badly about it.
He says he disagrees with it, but it ‘was some chant’ – NEVER said sorry but ‘felt badly about IT’
“I never said it, they started it …” Shifting the blame like in ‘It wasn’t me.’
“I was not happy with it. I disagree with it,” Mr Trump said of the chant.
He did not elaborate on with what he disagreed.
“It was quite a chant and I felt a little bit badly about it,” Mr Trump told reporters on Thursday. “I started speaking very quickly but it started up rather fast, as you probably noticed.”
Why disowning it now? It has become too smelly …halitosis. The humongous – whole BIG and wide world backlash the ensued, that is obviously costing him dearly. Exposed!
‘if it walks like a duck , quakes like a duck – it is a duck and there is no way an orange would ever become an apple.
Call it by it’s name, also identify it by it’s nature – do not hang shiney objects on it for it is ugly beyond measure – it is RACISM.
Media outlets have come under fire for using a series of euphemisms instead of describing Donald Trump’s tweets at Congresswomen of colour as racist. Just sounds like someone talking while chewing plastic paper.
Trump’s nonsensical, unreusable quotes
- “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
- “You have a bunch of bad hombres down there. You aren’t doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn’t, so I might just send them down to take care of it.” – Context: Donald Trump was talking to the Mexican president. This doesn’t bode well for international relations.
- “You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything….Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
- “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”
- “Number one, I have great respect for women. I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of women, more than anybody in the construction industry.”
- “The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman’s card. She’s got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don’t think she’d get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she’s got going is the woman’s card, and the beautiful thing is, women don’t like her.”
- “Who wouldn’t take Kate’s picture and make lots of money is she does the nude sunbathing thing. Come on Kate!”
- “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”“I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.”
- “I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.”
Most leading newspapers and news websites chose to report the president’s angry tirade targeting four leading Latino, black, and Arab Democratic lawmakers as “racially-charged” or similar.
Some, following an online backlash, have since rephrased headlines and introductions to toughen their language.
British Prime Minister Theresa May described the American president’s racist language as “completely unacceptable.” The two conservatives vying to replace her – Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt and former foreign secretary Boris Johnson – both made similar criticisms.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told reporters yesterday, “That is not how we do things in Canada. A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian, and the diversity of our country is actually one of our greatest strengths and a source of tremendous resilience and pride for Canadians. We will continue to defend that.”
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern added, “Usually I don’t get into other people’s politics, but it will be clear to most people that I completely and utterly disagree with him.”
The tweets were directed at a group of four leading leftist Democrat representatives who have taken the lead in attacking his presidency in recent months.
Trump utters, runs his mouth on racist vocabulary and sounds like he was taught how to speak by an insect, behaves racist, therefore who are we to say he is not.