The Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education (JARHE) is an internationally peer-reviewed academic journal focused on the scholarship and practice of teaching and learning and higher education.
Coverage The coverage of the journal includes, but is not limited to:
- all disciplines and subject areas covering higher education teaching, learning, curriculum, assessment, policy, management, leadership, and related areas
- digitization, internationalization, and democratization of higher education, and related areas such as lifelong and lifewide learning Key journal audiences
- faculty members in all disciplines (e.g., professors, lecturers, instructors, and related practitioners) in higher education
- researchers and scholars in higher education
- policy makers, executives, managers, and related administrators in higher education and related fields (e.g., educational non-profits, non-governmental organizations, government agencies)
To find out more about the journal, go to https://lnkd.in/ddKg88e hashtagteachingandlearning hashtagpedagogy hashtagteaching hashtaglearning hashtaghighereducationresearch hashtaghighereducationleadership hashtaginterdisciplinary hashtaghighered hashtaghighereducation hashtagHETL